What can we help you with?
If you can't find the answer to what you're looking for, feel free to contact us directly
All Diamond Offers four different payment methods: Credit and debit cards, Bank
Transfers, PayPal and Finance.
1) Credit and Debit Cards
All Diamond accepts all major credit and debit cards for all purchases.
2) Bank Transfers
Paying for your All Diamond purchases with a bank transfer is easy. Simply follow the purchase and payment process on the website and when you reach the checkout page that asks for your card details, go to the bottom of the page and click the Pay By Bank Transfer button. This will trigger an email from us with our banking details and payment instructions. Your order will be processed as soon as we receive the payment into our bank account. With many banks, we will receive payment almost instantly, but, in some cases, there may be a short delay of a couple of days.
As you go through the payment process, just select the PayPal option and initiate the payment through your PayPal account.
To pay for your purchase on instalments your total order value must exceed £WSY. As you go through the purchase process in our online store, just click on the finance option on the checkout page. For more information about our finance options, please click HERE.
Some of our customers prefer to place their order over the phone for a more personal service. We are happy to make this happen for you. Before you call us, make sure that you have to hand the product number(s) for the item(s) you wish to purchase.
The product numbers you will need to give us when you call are on the product pages close to the item(s) you wish to buy.
Our telephone lines are open from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm UK time.
Our telephone order number is 020 8191 0113. If you are calling from outside the UK, please use +44 20 8191 0113.
Knowing how your order is proceeding makes the whole process more relaxed. We offer three ways to check up on the progress of your orders with us.
1) Use the email address and password you used to make your purchase to see the status of your order using our online updates page. You can log in HERE.
2) Email us on email@example.com or use our contact page.
3) Call us at any time between 9:00 – 6:00 pm (UK time). The contact number is 020 8191 0113. If you call from outside the UK, please call +44 20 8191 0113.
It happens to us all. Don’t worry, here is how to get back into your All Diamond account. Just follow the instructions below.
1) Click on the link below. You will see the usual login boxes for ‘Existing Customers', that's where you would usually log in to your account.
2) Below the boxes is a link with the words ‘Forgotten your password?’. Click on this link.
3) You will be asked to enter the email address you used when you placed your last order. If you can't remember it, then you will find it on emails we have previously sent to you. Click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
4) Our system will immediately send you an email with your password.
Click on this button to REQUEST A NEW PASSWORD
If, for any reason, our automated system does not work for you, please contact us, and we will fix the problem manually. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8191 0113, from outside the UK, please use +44 20 8191 0113. Please call us between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm (UK time).
Occasionally we offer discount vouchers and special offer coupons. You might see these offers on this site or our partner websites.
Please note, vouchers and coupon codes will not work during periods when we are already offering store wide promotions such as Black Friday.
During the checkout process, you will see a box marked COUPON CODE. Enter your coupon code, and when the shopping cart updates, your discount will be applied.
NB. Only one coupon code can be used per purchase!